Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So winter break is over...
I suppose people with "real jobs" scorn me for saying that a three week break is not long enough for me, but you should see the kind of kids I have to teach all day (ok...babysit). As short as the break seemed, it was so much fun--from Santa getting us a ton of presents to trying to visit him in the North Pole--or was that Idaho we went to??
While on vacation, we left Charlie to take care of his younger sister Ellie. Look at how protective he is. Knowing that gnawing on a plastic cup can release harmful carcinogens into the body, Charlie keeps her out of harm's way. Good boy!
This is mine and Amanda's first Christmas together. Look at that beautiful Noble Fir Christmas tree! The tree almost adds some nobility to the cheap Walmart decorations adorning it. Notice that we are also sporting our new pj's.
I got angry and knocked down this tree as we hiked in the Santa Rosa Plateau. Yep, one spinning back kick and a little Amanda karate chop and it was history.




Charlie with his little bone. I thought rawhide was supposed to last longer than 30 seconds. Charlie should have chewed it, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment